Our commitment to you, as a premier wedding planner in the Twin Cities, is to accept nothing less than excellence for your wedding weekend. Cheers to that!
Our approach to wedding planning is simple: excellence. It’s what drives us, and the reason why we’ve earned so many accolades and raves from past couples.
Since we’re getting to know each other, here are some other fun, fast facts about me:
01. I love to eat! Restaurant Week is my favorite.
02. Music is one of my favorite art forms. Best concert I’ve ever been to? It’s a toss-up between Adele and Beyoncé (don’t tell Bey I said that though).
03. I’m part dreamer, part doer: the perfect combo for a wedding planner.
04. My favorite drink is ginger ale, which makes my go-to cocktail a Moscow Mule.
05. My parents have been married for almost 40 years. When it comes to love, they’re my role models.
06. My love languages are gift giving and words of affirmation. What can I say?! I like showering my loved ones with gifts they’ll love and words I know they’ll appreciate.
Welcome! I’m Faith. I know we haven’t met yet, but you and I have a lot in common. We’re both busy professionals, so I know you’ll appreciate my let’s-get-down-to-business approach. We both approach our work with razor-like precision — checklists, floor plans and timelines are my jam. We value expert help, which is why you’re looking to hire a wedding planner with 11+ years of experience, and I look to hire the best of the best for my creative teams. And we both want your wedding day to be talked about years from now — which it will be, because you’ll have This Love Weddings on your side. My favorite moment on wedding day is the big reveal and watching your smiles as you see how your dream wedding came to life.